Do not fear, but believe.
They can occur at any hour, on any given day. Did you know that YOU can perform miracles? Yes! YOU! It is actually quite simple; share what you have with those who have much, much less that you.
- Make a *care package* and give it to a homeless person in your neighborhood/city
- Volunteer at a soup kitchen
- Make a simple lunch (sandwich, juice box and fruit) and give it to a homeless person. If you are up for it, make a few!
- Volunteer to be a big sister or big brother in your community
- Volunteer at a retirement home
- Donate blood
- Become an organ donor
- Volunteer at a hospital
- Volunteer to work with at risk youth
- Buy a bouquet of flowers and take them to someone in the hospital
- Bake cookies for the folks at a retirement home
- Sponsor a child
- Make a *care package* to send with a friend/family who is going travelling. They can give this care package to a child who lives on the street.
- Volunteer to help build a community. Ex: Students Helping Honduras
- Volunteer at an orphanage
- Write a letter of love, and encouragement. Don't address it to anyone and give it to a friend who is going travelling and inform them to give it to a random person on the street while abroad.
I hope I have inspired you to perform a miracle, or two; local or abroad. Together we can create change. Besos, bendiciones y buenas vibras.